Thursday 11 December 2014

HYPETRAK MIX: Louie P - YUNGSTANKYMAN by HYPETRAK





HYPETRAK MIX: Louie P - YUNGSTANKYMAN (Tracklist) Planet Giza - Perfection 85 Kaytranada - Unreleased Remix Ace Mo - Gat In My Lap Vic Mensa - Down on my luck unreleased remix Azealia Banks - Chasing Times (Planet Giza remix) Tommy Kruise - RHEA Marvel Alexander - Why My Ol’ Lady Gotta Be A Thot Dj OshKosh - DigiScale Remix Dumix - Unreleased Tek.Lun - Elevate With Gravez OG Maco - U Guessed It (Da-P Remix) Father - Look At My Wrist Dumix - Unreleased Iamsu! - Father God Vic Mensa - Feel That (Swish Remix) HWLS - 002 Demo Featuring GoldLink, Anderson Paak and Louie P Kaytranada - Unreleased Waldo - Unreleased Sango & Waldo - Rushed Perfection Vic Mensa - Wimme Nah Tommy Kruise - HERS High Klassified - Luxury Dj Rashad & Gant-Man - Heaven Sent Dj Earl - Hit Da Bootz Unknown producer(Forgot where this comes from) - Propeller Chillin Tek.Lun - The Green Box Sango - I1 (Kaytranada X Mr.Carmack) 504 Boyz - Wobble Wobble Cash Money - #1 Stunna The Celestics - Unreleased Demo Lil B - Murder Rate Young Thug - About The Money Featuring T.I. (Remix) Drake - 6 God (Gravez Remix) Da-P - Ouhhhh Tek.Lun - Heart In Mind Louie P - Unreleased Demo Lil B - BasedGod Fucked My Bitches Kaytranada - Unreleased Gary Wilson - Dream(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment