Thursday 16 October 2014

HYPETRAK Mix: Fwdslxsh - Before The Fall by HYPETRAK





"This mix is a collection of my favourite mood altering songs. [A Side] contains the more upbeat tracks and [B side] is the soundtrack to my late nights. Theres a few unreleased tracks from myself aswell as Abhi//Dijon, Stwo and Louie Lastic. I'm also now a member of the HW&W team in the run up to my Ep the Fall coming. So this is a little something for you Before The Fall" - Fwdslxsh HYPETRAK Mix: FWDSLXSH - Before The Fall (Tracklist) [A Side] Abhi//Dijon - Track 3 (Unreleased) Affelaye - Never Felt Real Goldlink - Creep Vindata - Keep On Sage The Gemini (Purple STWO Flip) (Unreleased) Amerie - 1 Thing (Kid Atlaas Remix) Jarreau Vandal - Essence Blonde - Foolish (KAASI Remix) Kiesza - Hideaway (Louie Lastic Remix) (Unreleased) Selasse - Needs II (Unreleased) Howie Lee - Everywhere I Go Fwdslxsh - The Life LSDXOXO - My Man Ozzie - U Black Noi$e - Hold On Danny Seth - Homecoming (Unreleased) [B Side] Ashytraynutz - City Life (Moods Remix) PartyNextDoor - Her Way (Fwdslxsh Edit)(Unreleased) Snakehips ft Sinead Harnett - Days With You (Fwdslxsh Remix) Salute - Tipping Point (Ft Echo) Perseus - Shadow Of The Beast Gwen Bunn - Turn The Lights Out StarRo - Can't Get You Out Of My Mind (ft Alcordo) Dpat ft Atu - Flourish Tanaka Samuel - Forever (ft Emmavie) Charles Murdoch - Shaper Fwdslxsh - Yellow Janita - Thats How Life Goes (NeguimBeats Remix) Remedee - Flowers Drake - Too Much (Unlikely Futures Rework) Read more here: http://ift.tt/1u8QSFk

No comments:

Post a Comment