Tuesday 12 August 2014

Six Days (Machinedrum Remix) by DJ Shadow





I'm pleased to announce THE LIQUID AMBER EP. This single/EP serves as the opening salvo in what I hope is a long string of music, by myself and others, on my new imprint: LIQUID AMBER. There's two new songs, "Ghost Town" and "Mob," and a nifty remix of "Six Days" by Machinedrum. "Ghost Town" is an ambitious ride through many of the micro-genres within the Future Bass umbrella that have inspired me recently, while "Mob" is an intentionally stripped-down, Cali-certified head-nodder. Both songs were written, programmed, and mixed by myself, and they represent the forward steps I feel I've taken as an engineer. The "Six Days" remix was something I asked Machinedrum to knock out as a tour weapon, and he crushed it (naturally), so I felt it deserved a proper release. I'm excited about this music and the new imprint, and I really appreciate everyone's time and consideration. Download "Ghost Town" now on @edm at: bit.ly/DJS-GhostTown

No comments:

Post a Comment